It’s not too early to plan a strummer of a summer learning (or perfecting) your ukulele skills—UkeFest is going virtual again in 2021!
Celebrating a decade dedicated to this small but mighty music maker, UkeFest Artistic Directors Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer return alongside extraordinary instructors like Peter Luongo, Kevin Carroll, Ginger Johnson and more. The program orientation will kick off on Friday night, followed by four days of classes and evening events. For those looking for more intensive skill development, Strathmore’s UkeFest is the only program of its kind that offers an advanced track.
Included in Tuition
- 2 days (4 hours) of skill-based classes from Confident Beginner to Advanced
- 4 days (6 hours) of choice classes featuring 26 different options
- Jam session and open mic
- Community building through virtual social time
- Faculty concert
- Access to all class video recordings for 1 year
- Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer, Artistic Directors
- Peter Luongo
- Diane Nalini
- Kevin Carroll
- The Hula Honeys: Ginger Johnson and Robyn Kneubuhl
- Aline Kelly
Want to learn even more and plan your experience? Explore our UkeFest site.
Do you teach ukulele? Make sure to check out our Ukulele Teacher Training and Master Class on August 13. UkeFest attendees get a discount!