Live from the Lawn
Live from the Lawn, Strathmore’s free outdoor concert series, is where summertime stands still as music and memories take center stage. Pack a picnic and settle onto a blanket to enjoy fresh air, friends, and a fantastic lineup!
Wednesdays at 7pm
- Front Country, July 10
- Band of Us, July 17
- Joe Falero Band, July 24
- Miss Tess & The Talkbacks, July 31
- The Josanne Francis Septet, Aug 7
- Rare Essence, Aug 14
- UkeFest Finale, Aug 21
- Aaron Abernathy, Aug 28—This concert has been moved into the Music Center lobby due to weather. Please leave coolers and chairs in cars, but feel free to bring a small blanket! Stroller parking is available by the Coat Room. Please note that admission is first come, first serve and limited to our maximum allowable capacity for the space.
Live from the Lawn Tips
PARKING $5.20 in Metro garage, payable with credit or SmarTrip card.
For Strathmore Members at the 2 Star level and above, or persons with disabilities, present your VIP passes or disability tags for free parking in the Mansion lot on a space-available basis before 7pm.
DINING Enjoy summer favorites like barbecue, tacos, and sangria from Ridgewells’ Tempo Tent starting at 5:30pm. Food service ends at 7:30pm. Picnics are also welcome, but please note that that due to Montgomery County law, all alcohol must be purchased on site.
SEATING Low-rise chairs and small coolers welcome outside only. No pets, please.
WEATHER If inclement weather is predicted by mid-afternoon, concerts are moved indoors. Check Strathmore’s Facebook page or back here at www.strathmore.org for up-to-date information.
Strathmore is a smoke-free campus.
Festivals & More
- L’homme Cirque: The One-Man Circus, Thu, June 27–Sun, July 7
- Backyard Theater for Kids, Thursdays, July 11–25
- UkeFest, Sat–Wed, Aug 17–21
We rely on charitable gifts from individuals to sustain and expand our visual and performing arts experiences and arts education programs. Your gift will foster incredible social impact by allowing Strathmore to remain a strong and vibrant resource in your community.