Virtual Museum Shop Holiday Market
THE SHOP IS NOW CLOSED
31st Annual [Virtual]
MUSEUM SHOP HOLIDAY MARKET
This holiday season give amazing gifts that give back!
Wed, Nov 11, noon–Wed, Nov 18, 11:59pm
Museum Shop Holiday Market is now closed. Thank you so much to those who shopped! You should have received an email from Strathmore with followup and contact information for all participating shops. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you did not receive your email.
Make sure to also check out our new online Shop at Strathmore! From jewelry, textiles, and handmade pottery to unique toys and artful gifts, we’re now offering some of our favorite merchandise online. Shop anytime, day or night, at shop.strathmore.org. Please note you’ll need to set up a new account the first time you shop.
Strathmore’s Museum Shop Holiday Market is going virtual! The area’s best museum and cultural shops come together to create your one-stop online shop for fabulous finds that make marvelous gifts. Every present is part of a larger purpose as your purchases support nonprofit museums and arts organizations in our community.
This event is free, but donations are encouraged. Visit the Strathmore Arts & Education section of the market to add a suggested donation of $10 to your shopping cart. You can also gift a membership! As we continue to bear the significant impact of our venues’ necessary closure, your donation is critical. Your gift will help us sustain our operations so that we can welcome you back strong for years to come.
Here’s everything you need to know to get your shop on:
- Free shipping on everything! Items will be shipped by the individual shops at the close of the market, so come back and shop as often as you like throughout the week to add gifts to your boxes. Shops have carefully curated their best items and fan favorites may run out fast, so if you see something you like, don’t hesitate to claim it.
- There will be daily specials. Whether it’s a free gift with your purchase or a buy one, get one free offer, there are deals to be found on each day of the market. Visit often to see what’s new.
- Mix and match from multiple shops for the perfect set of gifts to please everyone on your list. Many shops normally operate only physical stores, so this is your exclusive chance to shop with them online.
- Strathmore Members get 10% off items in the Shop at Strathmore. Become a Strathmore Member
- You'll need to create a new login for this site or checkout as a guest, your Strathmore login will not work.
Featuring unique gifts from the shops at:
- Brookside Gardens
- Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens
- International Spy Museum
- Jewish Museum of Maryland
- Museum of the Bible
- National Building Museum
- The Phillips Collection
- President Lincoln’s Cottage
- Supreme Court Historical Society
- Tudor Place Historic House and Garden
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more great gift ideas? The Shop at Strathmore is open for in-person shopping. Learn more about visiting the Mansion during this time and book your shopping spree at The Shop at Strathmore. Or explore Strathmore’s e-gift cards, which never expire and can be used toward artwork, memberships, tea, tickets, the shop, and more! You can also gift memberships or donate in tribute.
Take a peek at some of our favorite items at this year’s Museum Shop Holiday Market! Popular and one-of-a-kind items may run out, so visit the market to see what's available and start shopping.
Handmade Ceramic Planters (Strathmore)
Frozen Fire Pendant Necklace (Jewish Museum of Maryland)
Hebron Glass Flower Vase (Museum of the Bible)
I Dissent: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes Her Mark by Debbie Levy, Signed by the Author (Supreme Court Historical Society)
Serenity Candle (President Lincoln's Cottage)
To the Stars Stacking Set (Strathmore)
Stylish Texting Gloves (Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens)
ZzzooLight: Elephant (The Phillips Collection)
DC Architecture Tea Towels: Rowhouses & What Style Is It (National Building Museum)
Olive Wood Nativity Ornament (Museum of the Bible)
Handmade Butterfly Necklaces (Brookside Gardens). Butterfly wings are humanely sourced from Brookside Gardens' annual exhibits and butterflies enjoy their full lives in a warm, predator-free, and nectar-filled habitat.
Wordtini Dice Game (International Spy Museum)
Scarf Wrap/Long Vest (Washington County Museum of Fine Arts)
Modern Multicolor Table Tiles (The Phillips Collection). This set of six coasters can be arranged to form a tiled trivet.
Art Mask: The Kiss by Klimt (Strathmore)
Oy Vey! Mug (Jewish Museum of Maryland)
Enamel Flower Necklace and Earring Set (Washington County Museum of Fine Arts)
Hand-Dyed Iridescent Scarf (Strathmore)
We rely on charitable gifts from individuals to sustain and expand our visual and performing arts experiences and arts education programs. Your gift will foster incredible social impact by allowing Strathmore to remain a strong and vibrant resource in your community.