Dining at Strathmore
There are an array of great options for dining at Strathmore and nearby. Make it a great night out!
Located on the Gazette Promenade inside the Music Center at Strathmore, the Prelude Café is open for dinner before Music Center performances and for lunch and late-afternoon snacks on weekdays. Featuring farm-to-table cuisine from Ridgewells, Washington’s premium gourmet caterer, the Prelude Café offers an ever-changing menu based on seasonal ingredients. Depending on the time of year, guest favorites include salmon fillets with caper dill sauce, freshly baked focaccia pizza, roasted rosemary chicken and a deliciously spicy Mexican burrito bowl.
Prelude Café Hours
Please Note: The Café is only open for dinner on Music Center performance nights.
- Open for lunch 11am-3pm (Hot Station closes at 2pm)
- Pre-Concert Dining opens two hours prior to performance start time, only when performances are held in the main Concert Hall
- Open for lunch 11am-2pm (Hot Station closed)
- Pre-Concert Dining opens two hours prior to performance start time, only when performances are held in the Concert Hall
- Opens two hours prior, only when performances are held in the Concert Hall
Other Dining Options
In addition to dining at the Prelude Café and snack bars, we are pleased to recommend nearby restaurants that you may enjoy before or after a performance at Strathmore.
We rely on charitable gifts from individuals to sustain and expand our visual and performing arts experiences and arts education programs. Your gift will foster incredible social impact by allowing Strathmore to remain a strong and vibrant resource in your community.