This holiday season, give amazing gifts that give back! Strathmore’s Museum Shop Holiday Market brings together the area’s best museum and cultural shops for a festive three days. Every present is part of a larger purpose as your purchase supports nonprofit museums and arts organizations in our community.
Suggested donation of $10 at the door. RSVP is requested, but not required. RSVP allows us to notify you of event changes.
Featuring unique gifts from the shops at:
- Hillwood Estate and Museum
- Phillips Collection
- Brookside Gardens
- Supreme Court Historical Society
- Woodend Nature Shop (previously known as Audubon Society)
- President Lincoln's Cottage
- The George Washington University Museum and The Textile Museum
And individual artists:
- Martin Glass Creations by Eileen Martin
- Jennifer Allevato Fine Art
- Asé Design Studio by Darryl Patterson
- Ruchi Gupta - Birds at Noon
- RADOST by Martina Sestakova
Tips & Info
INVEST IN THE ARTS
Your generosity brings distinctive programming and renowned artists to Strathmore’s stages and galleries and ensures that everyone in our community can experience the joy and wonder of the arts.