Easy Ways You Can Make a Lasting Impact
“Whether you call it ‘paying it forward’ or ‘investing in the future,’ leaving a legacy gift to Strathmore helps ensure that this irreplaceable treasure will continue to flourish, grow, and inspire.”
Meet John and Other Supporters Like You
Invest in the Future
Gifts by Will
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends, or Strathmore as part of your estate plan. Often, the largest and most meaningful gift anyone can make is a bequest in a will.
- Costs you nothing now: Allows you to focus on your current financial obligations;
- Flexible: You can always change your mind. Circumstances and desires may change, and you are free to modify your plan;
- Leave a legacy: Your gift will inspire others and ensure your commitment to the arts lives on.
Gifts by Beneficiary Designations
It’s easy to put retirement plans, life insurance policies, and more to use in ensuring the future of the arts. By naming Strathmore as your beneficiary of these assets, you are investing in the arts for years to come.
Leaving Strathmore assets such as retirement plans or life insurance policies is an easy and flexible way to extend your support of the arts into the future. To do so, simply designate Strathmore Hall Foundation Inc. as a beneficiary on the respective form.
- Costs you nothing now: You retain control of your assets during your lifetime;
- Flexible: You can review and adjust your beneficiary designation at any time;
- Savings: May avoid significant tax burdens for heirs and may reduce or eliminate taxes on retirement assets.
- Leave a legacy: Your gift makes the arts your personal legacy to the world.
Con Brio Society
An Italian musical term which means With Brilliance, With Spirit
When you inform us of your legacy gift, we’ll recognize your commitment and generosity by inviting you to join the Con Brio Society. As a member, you’ll be listed in our winter newsletter and on the Donor Wall (although you may choose to remain anonymous) and you’ll be invited to special experiences including our annual donor celebration and access to the Comcast Circles Lounge for Strathmore-presents performances. We are grateful for gifts of all sizes and there is no minimum gift amount.
Let Us Know!
Please let us know if you’ve already included a gift for Strathmore in your estate plans. Providing us with documentation is the best way to ensure that your gift is used in the way you intend.
Erin Phillips, Director of Donor Engagement
301-581-5160 | firstname.lastname@example.org
5301 Tuckerman Lane
N. Bethesda, MD 20852
Tax ID: 52-1233092
*Important: This information is intended to provide general gift planning information. Please consult your legal, tax or financial advisors before making a gift.
We rely on charitable gifts from individuals to sustain and expand our visual and performing arts experiences and arts education programs. Your gift will foster incredible social impact by allowing Strathmore to remain a strong and vibrant resource in your community.