small weddings in the mansion
Your celebration is our celebration. While we technically need to stay 6 feet apart, we’re standing right there with you, with specially designed offerings to make sure your small wedding is still your big day. Choose from special rates or an all-inclusive package for a micro-wedding! For the comfort of all guests, ample space will be available to maintain social distance and all high-touch surfaces and equipment will be disinfected.
These special rates and packages are available for events through June 30, 2021.
Small-Scale Wedding Special Rates
Perfect for those looking for an intimate celebration with their closest friends and family
Up to 23 guests & 1-Hour Rental: $500
Up to 23 guests & 6-Hour Rental: $2500
Up to 48 guests & 7-Hour Rental: $3600
Please inquire with our Private Events team for more information on what is included at each level.
Intimate Wedding Package
An all-inclusive curated wedding
With our intimate wedding package, Strathmore has streamlined the planning process by curating top-quality vendors—including photographer, florist, and more—to complete your day.
Package for Your Minimony Includes
- Exclusive private use of the Mansion and Back Portico, including upstairs space for wedding party prep.
- 4 to 6-hour rental (depending on package level), including load in and setup, event time, and load out.
- An onsite Event Manager to make sure your special day is perfect!
- Complimentary sparkling wine for toast.
- Custom two-tiered wedding cake and private cake tasting.
- Live music.
- Professional wedding photographer.
- Bespoke bridal bouquet, maid of honor bouquet, and two boutonnieres.
- Arc or arch florals, entry sign, and reception table centerpieces.
Packages from $5,800
Please inquire with our Private Events team for more information on package levels.
Baker: Fancy Cakes by Leslie
Photographer: Carolyn Andros
Florist: Nadine DeLeon
Ceremony musicians will be provided
All rates and fees are effective December 15, 2020 and subject to change. Strathmore is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Rental proceeds support Strathmore’s arts and education programs.
We rely on charitable gifts from individuals to sustain and expand our visual and performing arts experiences and arts education programs. Your gift will foster incredible social impact by allowing Strathmore to remain a strong and vibrant resource in your community.