small weddings in the mansion
Your celebration is our celebration. While we technically need to stay 6 feet apart, we’re standing right there with you, with specially designed offerings to make sure your small wedding is still your big day. Choose from special rates for small weddings with up to 50 guests or an all-inclusive package for a micro-wedding of up to 20 guests! For the comfort of all guests, ample space will be available to maintain social distance and all high-touch surfaces and equipment will be disinfected.
Up to 50 Guests: Small-Scale Wedding Special Rate
Perfect for those looking for an intimate celebration with their closest friends and family
This special rate is available for events booked by December 31, 2020. Events must take place by June 30, 2021.
$3,000 Fridays & Sundays
- Includes up to 50 guests for a seated ceremony in the Music Room or outdoors and a seated reception indoors, with guests socially distanced.
- Rental fee includes 7 hours: 2-hour load in and setup, up to a 4-hour event time, and a 1-hour load out.
- Additional event time can be added for $200 per half hour or portion thereof.
- Rate includes use of the Mansion’s first floor and back portico. Upstairs space for wedding party to get ready available for $100 per hour.
- An onsite Event Manager is provided to make sure your special day is perfect!
- House furniture includes gold Chiavari chairs and round tables.
- Strathmore Artists in Residence musicians are available for hire to provide live music for your event.
10–20 Guests: Intimate Wedding Package
An all-inclusive curated wedding
With our intimate wedding package, Strathmore has streamlined the planning process by curating top-quality vendors—including photographer, florist, officiant, and more—to complete your day.
Package for Your Minimony Includes
- Exclusive private use of the Mansion and Back Portico, including upstairs space for wedding party prep.
- 4-hour rental includes 90-minute load in and setup, up to a 2-hour event time, and a 30-minute load out. Additional event time can be added for $300 per hour or portion thereof.
- An onsite Event Manager to make sure your special day is perfect!
- Complimentary sparkling wine for toast.
- Round tables with ivory linens, gold Chiavari chairs, china, flatware, glassware, and cake stand.
- Officiant to help you craft a ceremony that conveys your passion for each other.
- Custom two-tiered wedding cake and private cake tasting.
- Cello and violin duo to perform live music prior to and during your ceremony.
- Professional wedding photographer, two hours of photography, 100 professionally edited digital images, and rights to high resolution digital negatives.
- Bespoke bridal bouquet, maid of honor bouquet, and two boutonnieres.
- Arc or arch florals, aisle florals, entry sign, and reception table centerpieces.
Package Rate: $4,800
- Includes 10 guests for a seated ceremony in the Music Room or on the Back Portico and a seated reception, with guests socially distanced.
- Additional guests, up to 20: $400
- Additional time: $300 per hour
- Space rental only: $1,600
Officiant: Leora Willis
Baker: Fancy Cakes by Leslie
Ceremony Musicians: Beth Radovsky, cello & Christian Simmelink, violin
Photographer: Carolyn Andros
Florist: Nadine DeLeon
All rates and fees are effective July 1, 2020 and subject to change. Strathmore is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Rental proceeds support Strathmore’s arts and education programs.
We rely on charitable gifts from individuals to sustain and expand our visual and performing arts experiences and arts education programs. Your gift will foster incredible social impact by allowing Strathmore to remain a strong and vibrant resource in your community.