12th Annual Virtual UkeFest
T-Shirt Payment Portal
Strum in style! Purchase your t-shirt for Strathmore’s 12th Annual Virtual UkeFest.
How it works: Simply pay for the number of t-shirts you would like online, then make sure to include your t-shirt details such as size and pickup/delivery when you fill out your UkeFest Registration Google Form (sent out to registrants via email on a rolling basis).
You may order t-shirts through the last day of UkeFest, but if you want your t-shirt in time for the program, you must complete your purchase and the UkeFest Registration Google Form by midnight on July 12.
Step by Step
1. Click the “Buy T-Shirt(s)” button.
2. Select the quantity from the dropdown to match the number of t-shirts you would like to order.
3. Click “Find Best Available Seats” to add those t-shirt payments to your cart.
4. Check out as you would normally.
5. You will receive an automated receipt via email. Keep your order number handy! When you are filling out the UkeFest program registration Google form, you can enter your order number alongside your t-shirt details so we can match your payment to your order.
T-shirt orders can be completed as a new transaction if you’re already registered for UkeFest, or you can check out with your UkeFest registration and t-shirt purchase at the same time.
We rely on charitable gifts from individuals to sustain and expand our visual and performing arts experiences and arts education programs. Your gift will foster incredible social impact by allowing Strathmore to remain a strong and vibrant resource in your community.