Pat McGee Pre-Gig Tailgate Party
Presented by Strathmore
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Cut work early, pack the friends & gear and get down to Strathmore for a tailgate party marking Pat McGee’s very first Concert Hall gig. Pat will make a special pre-concert appearance. Only one tailgate ticket required per car.
Gotta-have asphalt favorites like beer, real Carolina pulled pork, BBQ chicken and Angus beef burgers available for sale at Restaurant Associates BBQ and Beer Tent. Or maybe just hang with a little wine and lot of good times before the even bigger party on stage.
Check out the menu here.
- Ages 21 and up.
- Tailgating in designated areas only – we’ll reserve one parking spot to share between two cars.
- The beer and BBQ tent doesn't accept credit cards, so if you want to purchase food, make sure you bring cash!
- Don't worry, we'll have barrels around for your hot coals and trash.
- Sorry, no Big Rigs, Limos, RVs, etc.
- Friends of tailgaters and walk-ins (from Metro/Concert Hall Parking) can join the party, but only patrons with tailgate tickets will be allowed to drive into the Mansion parking lot.
- Tailgate ticket does not include show admission – concert tickets sold separately. Purchase your tickets here.
- Easy exit - tailgate ticket buyers can park for entire mainstage show!
Order Now – Spaces are Limited! One ticket per car.