Video Games Live features members of the National Philharmonic and National Philharmonic Chorale to present the power and emotion of a symphony orchestra mixed with the energy of a rock concert and the technology, fun and interactivity of a video game, all completely synchronized to amazing, cutting-edge video screen visuals, state-of-the-art lighting and special effects.
Video Games Live Pre-Concert Festival (12:30PM and 6:30PM)
- COSPLAY! Come dressed as your favorite video game character and register for the Video Games Live costume contest at the front desk in the Discovery Channel Grand Foyer. There is no dress code for the concert, so be comfortable and enjoy the show.
- A Guitar Hero® competition, sponsored by Video Games Live, will take place on the north side of the Lockheed Martin Lobby.
- Tour Sponsor Alienware will host a booth located in the Promenade Lobby alongside the Video Games Live merchandise kiosk.
- Promotional Partner GameStop will install an interactive Kinect™ for Xbox 360 display in the Lockheed Martin Lobby along with information about its PowerUp Rewards™ program.
- GameStop will also create a hands-on console gaming lab in the Comcast Lounge (located on the south side of the Lockheed Martin Lobby) featuring Nintendo Wii, Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360.
- Representatives from Gamers Symphony Orchestra of the University of Maryland will host a table in the Comcast Lounge featuring their organization, upcoming events and their new association with Video Games Live.
- DC Anime Club will be on hand in the Comcast Lounge with materials promoting regional premieres and events for the gaming, anime and comic book communities.
- Keep and eye out for surprise appearances by some of your favorite game mascots.
LISTEN to Warcraft Suite from Video Games Live